It is a good plan to have a life insurance, to know that your efforts to keep your family protected are not in vain, and that they will be covered, no matter what happens to you. It is a great choice both for you and your family.
Before I start my rant, I’ll tell you
Why Insurance is Neccessary
Buying insurance is important as it ensures that you are financially secure to face any type of problem in life, and this is why insurance is a very important part of financial planning. A general insurance company offers insurance policies to secure health, travel, motor vehicle, and home.
So for nowadays it’s easy to go online and buy a Insurance policy for yourself, family, car or home or either you can a expert – the Insurance agents
Why people hate Insurance Agents? Real reasons
1) Most people do not understand insurance and cannot or do not ask for information.
2) Many people want to pay as little as possible for insurance without realizing how that can hurt them at the worst possible time. They agree to pay for the least amount of coverage.
3) Many people are reluctant to consider the possibilities that something negative may happen, although these things happen all the time to everyone. “I do not need life insurance. I haven’t died yet so I know I won’t.”
Also Read Funny Quotes about Life Insurance
4) In an attempt to help people understand how to use insurance effectively, insurance agents have to take a few minutes to really explain it. This would allow the person to make an informed decision. Unfortunately, as it is the least favorite topic of conversation for most people, this doesn’t often work.
5) When a catastrophe happens, insureds receive whatever small amount of insurance that was chosen voluntarily, according to the contract they voluntarily. At that point, it becomes the “insurance company’s fault. They are just trying to screw me over.”
6) Identifying who is at fault after a car accident (probably the most common insurance claim) is a very complex process that differs from state to state. Many people expect police officers to identify who is at fault. That is not their job and they have no training in that area. Police officers are responsible for identifying who has broken a law which is often different than who is responsible for an accident. In some states, when a person is slightly responsible for their own accident, their own insurance company must cover their claim.
7) We have an over-abundance of attorneys. As a result, some attorneys (not all) build on a person’s insecurities after an accident to create business. In reality, insurance claim adjusters are regular people with families. Claim adjusters are ALWAYS OVERWORKED and under-staffed. They do not get paid more for settling claims at a low amount. That is illegal.
8) Many people are reluctant to accept responsibility for a car accident. (“It’s not my fault!”) Again, they do not know how their state law works. Often times, after a person causes an accident, he will claim, “It’s not my fault?“ and he will have some imaginary reason why it’s not his fault. My phone rang! The traffic light didn’t change!
Ok. Selling insurance is very, very, very complicated. Some people are just not good at it. Every year in every state, 100s or 1,000s of people try to take the licensing exams and fail. Sometimes, those people who pass the exam still do not have the skills for selling insurance. It’s not about selling. It’s about building relationships and answering questions.
Thanks for the opportunity to vent. Don’t worry. I am now retired.