Funny Quotes about Life Insurance
It is a good plan to have a life insurance, to know that your efforts to keep your family protected are not in vain, and that they will be covered, no matter what happens to you. It is a great choice both for you and your family.
Many people find it funny that How some people make fun of Life Insurance companies and telling you – they’ve got some real life savage answers/ quotes to this. I’ve compiled over 20+ funny quotes about Life Insurance companies.
20 Funny Quotes about Life Insurance
1) Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs.
2) I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall someday die, which is not so.
3) Asking Europe to disarm is like asking a man in Chicago
to give up his life insurance. – Will Rogers
4) You don’t need to pray to God any more when there are storms in the sky, but you do have to be insured. – Bertolt Brecht
5) It’s very easy for trusted companies to mislead naive customers, and life insurance companies are trusted. -Daniel Kahneman
6) Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs. -Kin Hubbard
7) Remember kids, I have life insurance.
8) I actually lost 90 pounds over the course of 15 months in order to save money on life insurance. – Derek Kilmer 😂
9) A man who dies without adequate life insurance should have to come back and see the mess he created -Life Insurance Quotes
10) Don’t sell life insurance. Sell what life insurance can do -Life Insurance
11) I can handle being married for my money; it’s being married for my life insurance that gives me pause…. – on Life Insurance Quotes
12) Once your kids are grown and you know that you’re completely healthy, consider canceling your life insurance policy.
13) Getting life insurance is like making a bet you can’t win. If you like, you can’t get the money, if you die, you don’t get to enjoy the money – Funny Quotes about Life Insurance
14) There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? – Woody Allen
15) The basic purpose of life insurance is to create cash, nothing more or nothing less. Everything else confuses and complicates. – Ben Feldman
16) I do not sell life insurance. I sell money. I sell dollars for pennies apiece. My dollars cost 3 cents per dollar per year. – Ben Feldman
17) Every man has problems that only life insurance can solve. In the young man’s case, the problem is to create cash; for the older man, to conserve it. – Ben Feldman
18) You can’t put a value on a human life, but my wife’s insurance company made a pretty fair offer – Funny Quotes about Life Insurance
19) Life insurance offers a man the only way where he can make his will before he makes his money – on Life Insurance
20) I’m not perfect, just Insured & my wife loves me too 😂
Also Read I hate everything – from this world to myself
What was your favorite one?