100 things I hate about myself
Self-hatred often comes in a moment when you don’t have compassion for yourself. If you have a period where you’re feeling good, I am trying to write out a list of what I hate about myself.
Trying writing down what’re your reasons for hating yourself. If you can’t think of anything, don’t panic. Love is a strong emotion that’s hard to feel toward yourself in a low point.
As usual I’ll start with lyrics of I Hate Myself – NF
Yeah, late nights get the best of me
They know how to get to me
Suicide thoughts come and go like a guest to me
But I don’t wanna die, just wanna get relief
I hate myself for these 69 reasons
1. I feel fat all the time, most people I know tell me I’m not. But I feel enormous every time I wake up and every time I eat something. The only time I feel thin is when I refuse to eat or tell people I don’t feel well.
2. I have very rosy cheeks, and when I exercise they go bright red.
3. I hate wearing shorts and sweat pants, and everyone loves them.
4. I’m never as old as I want myself to be.
5. My teeth aren’t strait or perfect white.
6. I use my mobile/ laptop little too much
7. I’m very cynical, I always look for the worst in people.
8. I’m introvert, bad at keeping convos and being funny at serious moments.
9. I get angry too easily, and sometimes I hurt people I care about whether I want to or not.
10. It is hard for me to relate to things that I don’t know
11. It feels like everyone hates me,
12. I pretend that I don’t care, but it pains me to know that I really do
13. I’m not pretty enough for any of the boys to want to talk to me
14. I’m not skinny enough to fit in with the other girls.
15. I start fights I can’t finish
16. I’m out of shape
17. I want to kill myself sometimes
18. I can’t cook
19. I always make the wrong impression
20. I can’t understand Math, even when I try my hardest I can never get it right.
21. I can’t draw like I want to
22. I can’t write how I want
23. I crave to be a published writer, but I don’t think I could get published
24. I’m too tall
25. I have monkey toes
26. I’m not charismatic
27. I can’t be myself because I’m afraid people will reject me.
28. I love to play video games
29. I love to sing
30. I never have the clothes everyone else has
31. I’m too young to make a difference
32. I hate my parent sometimes
33. Sometimes I want to tell people things, but I never have enough nerve.
34. I walk in thinking no one likes me and I don’t make any friends
35. I can’t do the things I wish I could
36. I can’t trust people
37. I’m too self-conscious
38. I act headstrong and self-dependant when in reality I crave direction
39. I can’t even trust myself
40. I’m addicted to chewing gum
41. I’m never as good as I want to be
42. I pick fights
43. I wear what I want, but I want to wear what others think looks good
44. I hated being complimented
45. I’m afraid to be liked
46. I don’t feel pretty
47. I feel like I’m fighting to be my own person, but failing miserably
48. I’m a terrible writer
49. I like to lie
50. I’m overly aggressive. I want to look into a mirror that will love my own reflection harder than I hate myself.
51. I hurt people before they hurt me
52. I’m afraid that if people like me, its only to hurt me somehow
53. I don’t put any trust in anyone but myself
54. I enjoy my cat’s company more than my own mothers
55. I flip out at people for small things because I don’t let things go
56. I hurt myself sometimes
57. I’m afraid to change
58. I’m afraid of being rejected
59. I’m afraid of being with other people,
60. but I’m also afraid of being alone
61. I tease people about things because I’m insecure about myself
62. I feel emotion
63. The girls at school still make me upset
64. I’m afraid someone will break my heart
65. I’m alone
66. I don’t like trying new things
67. I hate sports
68. I don’t fit in
69. Everyone wants me to change myself
70. I want to change myself
71. I fantasize about killing myself sometimes
72. I wonder what would happen if I was dead
73. I wish someone would be friendly to me
74. I’m afraid to go to a new school next year
75. I hurt people I care about
76. I break things
77. I’m not pretty enough
78. I’m not thin
79. I’m not close enough to God,
80. I can’t bring myself to pray to him anymore
81. I’m afraid God hates me
82. I don’t like going to church even though I love Jesus.
83. I’m not smart
84. I can’t make up my mind
85. The world is changing and I’m afraid that I’ll be left behind
86. I pretend that I don’t cry
87. I speak my mind
88. I can’t hold my tongue at the right times
90. I have no life
91. I don’t want to be alive, but I’m too chicken to take it away from myself
92. I wish that someone wanted me
93. No one wants me
94. I can’t let things go
95. I think about things too much
96. I was born
97. I have glasses
98. My hair can’t pick the right color
99. I don’t know any way to be sure of myself
100. I’m me….
When It is Dark All Around, Dawn is Ahead!
I have no money = Wow Good, Lets make some.
I am ugly = Good lets take a little care.
I am Slim = Wohoo, Gym will be great
I am poor in studies = Aha! Time to concentrate on it
Nobody likes me = I Love Myself.
Too many failures = At least I know I failed and I agree, Now time to stand up again.